Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Carlus Henry <ca...@sagetech-llc.com> on 2008/04/23 16:16:33 UTC

Re: [Java exception: 'loader,constraints violated when linking,org/apache/derby/iapi/store/access/StaticCompiledOpenConglomInfo,class: java.lang.LinkageError']

I was receiving a similar error to the one mentioned in the subject line of
this email.  It was a linkage error, but mine was complaining about the
ResultSet class.

After doing some digging on the internet, I happened upon this
conversation<http://forum.springframework.org/archive/index.php/t-32005.html>where
someone found that the source of the problem that they were having was
due to the ShadowClassLoader being enabled when running in an
AbstractJpaTests.  After disabling the ShadowClassLoader, they were able to
resolve all of their issues.  I tried this solution, and it worked for me as
well.

This solution took me a little while to find, so I am hoping that by posting
it here, it will help someone in the future.

Thanks
Carlus

Posted by "Dustin T. Clifford" <DC...@isdcorporation.com>.
Carlus,

Wow... I shouldn't be... but I was surprised to see you posting on this
list. How are things?

Dustin Clifford

System Engineer

ISD Corporation

p 616.494.1364

f 616.396.0542

This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information for
the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by
others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error,