Posted to user@struts.apache.org by dh...@lexmark.com on 2001/04/03 22:14:16 UTC

Confusion with form beans

Hi.

Would appreciate it if someone could clear up my confusion with using different
form beans on two consecutive pages.

I have logFilter.jsp which allows user to specify the information they wish to
filter the logfile with.  This is contained in LogFilterForm.  The next page
displays the filtered logfile, using it's form LogForm. The problem is that in
ShowLogAction, which sits between these two pages, I need access to BOTH forms,
and am a little confused as to how to set this up.  Does LogFilterForm still
exist in this Action?  Presumably LogForm is created before the controller just
before the Action?

Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks,

Dave