Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Renjie Liu <li...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/10 10:38:33 UTC

rust using nightly channel

Hi:
Can we use experimental features in nightly channel? There are many useful
features that can only be use in nightly channel, e.g. the Alloc api, since
arrow requires control over low level primitives such as memory allocation,
simd execution, etc.

--
Liu, Renjie
Software Engineer, MVAD

Re: rust using nightly channel

Posted by Renjie Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Yes, so maybe we need a conditional compilation method so that the user can
choose.

Posted by Andy Grove <an...@gmail.com>.