Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com> on 2010/11/24 15:48:22 UTC

Localizations

Hi all,

We have a few localizable assets in the Pivot codebase:

/org/apache/pivot/wtk/Alert.json
/org/apache/pivot/wtk/Prompt.json
/org/apache/pivot/wtk/skin/terra/TerraFileBrowserSheetSkin.json
/org/apache/pivot/wtk/skin/terra/TerraFileBrowserSkin.json

Currently, we only have English versions for most of these, though recently a German version of Alert.json was added. It would be great if these could be translated into more languages before 2.0 is released. If anyone is willing to perform this translation, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks very much for your help.

Greg

Re: Localizations

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Et voilà, this is the ticket:

Please put files in attach there (possibly inside a zip) ... all details are
inside the ticket.

Bye,
Sandro

Re: Localizations

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
Sure, a JIRA ticket would be good.

Re: Localizations

RE: Localizations

Posted by Dirk Möbius <dm...@scoop-gmbh.de>.
Done (German).

Dirk.

RE: Localizations

Posted by Jérôme Serré <je...@gmail.com>.
It's ok :)

I'm sorry for hurrying you (and to others) up, but it's to have this feature
in the (near) 2.0 ... than you again.

Bye,
Sandro

RE: Localizations

RE: Localizations

RE: Localizations

RE: Localizations

Posted by Jérôme Serré <je...@gmail.com>.
If you have need in French, i can do it ?
There is no much words

For example Alert.json :

{   defaultOption: "OK",
    defaultTitle: "Alert"