Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "vladimir.kovalyuk" <ko...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/10 12:45:18 UTC

Re: DataTable with more than one per item

Igor,

Having played with multi-line data tables I realized that there isn't an
easy way to extend the basic DataTable<T>. The multiline data table has a
customizable layout where cell has collspans and possibly rowspans. It means
that the configuration is not simple list of columns. It makes the
implementation to base on repeater different from DataGridView. My
understanding now is that multiline datatable should be a completely
different class encapsulating DataView<T> with customizable item.

The only problem is that toolbars cannot be reused. It probably would make
sense to patch them after 1.5M1 milestone because the relationships with
DataTable are affected.

BTW, how 1.5 is going? Looking forward for the new URL handling mechanism.

Re: DataTable with more than one per item

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
unfortunately these things are pretty big, namely page locking and versioning :)

-igor

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mc...@e-card.bg>.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Re: jQuery Accordion implementation