Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Ryan Miller <ry...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/26 23:57:59 UTC

Jira contributor access

Hi, I'm writing to request Jira contributor access, my username is Aerilym
and I have a GitHub Pull Request I'm trying to get reviewed that's being
blocked with a failed check.

Kind regards,
Ryan

Re: Jira contributor access

Posted by Marton Szasz <sz...@apache.org>.
Hi Ryan,

Added you as a contributor to NIFI in Jira.

About your PR: I think including a link here would increase the chance
of getting the attention of someone relevant. But checks are in place
to prevent new changes breaking old features. Of course, sometimes
servers go down, or unrelated occasional failures break your tests.
Can you confirm that your check failure is a false positive, unrelated
to your changes? Otherwise you need to fix your code first.

Regards,
Marton