Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Eran Keshet <me...@vself.com> on 2000/12/10 14:40:13 UTC

Apache::asp

hi,
im trying 2 call the "handler" function in Apache::asp from a perl module
(in apache with mode_perl),
i need 2 pass parameters 2 that function like the filename, and i tried 2
modify the handler function accordingly,
but i keep getting errors like " [client 10.10.10.19] need AuthName: /Test"
,
and i also need 2 change the file type from html 2 other types (like .wml)
does anyone have experience in this stuff ?

10x

eran

Re: Apache::asp

Posted by Joshua Chamas <jo...@chamas.com>.
Eran Keshet wrote:

> hi,
> im trying 2 call the "handler" function in Apache::asp from a perl module
> (in apache with mode_perl),
> i need 2 pass parameters 2 that function like the filename, and i tried 2
> modify the handler function accordingly,
> but i keep getting errors like " [client 10.10.10.19] need AuthName: /Test"
> ,

Just set AuthName in your httpd.conf.  I'll make this error go away
next release.  Also, set $r->filename($value) before you call the handler
and your file will work fine.

> and i also need 2 change the file type from html 2 other types (like .wml)
> does anyone have experience in this stuff ?

$Response->{ContentType} ... you can do this for all your scripts
in your global.asa Script_OnStart based on matching the file's
extension.

-- Josh

Joshua Chamas			        Chamas Enterprises Inc.
NodeWorks >> free web link monitoring	Huntington Beach, CA  USA