Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Chris Chabot <ch...@xs4all.nl> on 2008/06/03 22:59:14 UTC

Re: activity stream

One of the two tables is the 'activities stream', the other is the
'activities a person is interested in'.

So the first one is 'Jane and John doe are now friends' style activities

The other is more in the format of 'ride a bike, read books, garden,
watch movies, play with lego'

quite different things but with similar names i agree :)

Re: activity stream

Posted by Ropu <ro...@gmail.com>.
or same things with a pretty different environment :D

--
R o p u