Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Apoorv Palkar <ap...@aol.com> on 2017/05/26 15:25:16 UTC

Spark context diagrams

Hey I've been working on teh spark details and posted 2 diagrams on google docs in link below. Hopefully i can with the grove and have it be working with/as the potential orchestrator.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kjIBC0ianDVJlSuPs8FanCTO8ili1VETA5xKeFqo1gY/edit?usp=sharing

Re: Spark context diagrams

Posted by Ajinkya Dhamnaskar <ad...@umail.iu.edu>.
Hey Apoorv,

you can use draw.io.
Also, can you please add brief description explaining the diagram?

--
Thanks and regards,

Ajinkya Dhamnaskar
Student ID : 0003469679