Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Longman <gl...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/23 08:18:25 UTC

Spindle build 3.1.7 released

Fixes a classpath problem. User's are not affected unless thier
projects use Enums from the commons-lang-1.0.jar

more info!

http://www.jroller.com/page/glongman/20050223#spindle_3_1_17_released

Geoff

Re: How stable is Tapestry 3.1 alpha?

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
I recommend using 3.0.  3.1 is early alpha and things will improve and
evolve... and eventually there will be documentation detailing how to
migrate from 3.0 to 3.1 making life much easier.

	Erik