Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Josh Penza <jo...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/03 19:51:25 UTC

T5: GridPager with Grid Question

I have made components similar to the GridPager and Grid component.

But now I have the following problem.

How can I update the _rowsPerPage property in the Pager component?

Because initial it is passed through with a Parameter.

@Component(parameters="rowsPerPage=rowsPerPage"...)
private Pager _pager;

But how can I change the rowsPerPage in the Pager component after it has
been rendered?

Because I have a select that allows the user to select the rows per page.
And then I want to pass this to the rowsPerPage property in the Pager
component.

Can anyone tell me, how to do this?

Re: T5: GridPager with Grid Question

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Basically GridPage.rowsPerPage is dynamically connected to Grid.rowsPerPage.

So you just need to be able to control Grid.rowsPerPage.

So if Grid.rowsPerPage is bound to a page property, and you change the
page property, it works as you'd expect.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Partner and Senior Architect at Feature50