Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Rick <cr...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/17 20:00:02 UTC

Re: Subject: [VOTE] [ RESULT] promote Chianti revolution to main trunk

Hello,
Seems like 72 hours have passed, and also I think I've seen most of the
commiters respond to the mailing list.  I feel this should bring this
vote to a close.
Results are:

+1 votes: 7
  Rick Rineholt http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg05011.html
  Jim Marino http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg05016.html
  Kevin Williams http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg05019.html
  Jeremy Boynes http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg05021.html
  ant elder http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg05028.html
  Kenneth Tam http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg05030.html
  Pete Robbins http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg05053.html

-0.9 votes 1
  Jean-Sebastien Delfino  http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg05044.html

Based on these results, I'd say the vote has passed and Chianti is clear to be moved to the main Tuscany SVN trunk.
The current HEAD (java) should be moved to a branch.