Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Viva Chu <vi...@transplay.com> on 2002/12/12 23:34:09 UTC

Multiple query params for global forwards

I'm trying to configure a global forward with multiple query parameters and
get a parse error from the Digester when my web app initializes.  Is this
not allowed?  If not, anyone know the reason why?

  <global-forwards>

    <forward   name="stores" path="list.servlet?bean=Store&type=STORE"/>
    <forward   name="stores" path="list.servlet?bean=Store&type=AUCTION"/>
  </global-forwards>

RE: Multiple query params for global forwards

Posted by Viva Chu <vi...@transplay.com>.
Here's the reason why for anyone else with a similar problem:

Since it is an xml file, you need to make sure to use entity references
where appropriate (i.e., changing & to &amp;).

  <global-forwards>

    <forward   name="stores"
path="list.servlet?bean=Store&amp;type=STORE"/>
    <forward   name="stores"
path="list.servlet?bean=Store&amp;type=AUCTION"/>
  </global-forwards>