Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Laurent Mauron <la...@lavalamp.ch> on 2003/12/18 13:35:17 UTC

Python Script Generator

I am trying to use the ScriptGenerator with python on cocoon 2.1.3. Somehow, there is no sample available in the distribution and after hours of googling I still haven't found an example. Could someone points me to the right direction?

Thanks

Laurent

Re: Python Script Generator

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 03.01.2004 10:19, Laurent Mauron wrote:
> I wrote a short wiki entry a couple of weeks ago.
>
> http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=PythonScriptGenerator
>
> I would be glad to add a more detailed entry in the official doc.
>
> Regards,
>
> L.

Ah, I didn't see it. Thanks for your effort.

Joerg

Re: Python Script Generator

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.

Re: Python Script Generator