Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/29 21:37:54 UTC

Rebalance cluster clients

On this page it says that rebalanceClusterClients is only valid for 5.4? Is
this part of 5.7 by default and need not be configured?

http://activemq.apache.org/configuring-transports.html

Re: Rebalance cluster clients

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Yes, it cleanly disconnects and reconnects using the failover transport.
You should use rebalance when you have a proper network/cluster set up,
otherwise it won't do much.

Posted by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com>.