Posted to dev@tuweni.apache.org by Steven J Schroeder <sj...@apache.org> on 2019/05/02 00:52:48 UTC

Re: Moving to Maven?

+1 for Gradle. We already have it and it already works. In addition, it’s
Groovy DSL is often more concise than Maven. Also it’s daemon is a nice
feature that can reduce build time quite nicely during development.

I will concede, though, that Maven has more support and a bigger following.

—
Steven Schroeder