Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Jamie Addison <ja...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/22 00:47:53 UTC

not suer

hi im not sure if i have the applicaTION or not how can i tell

Re: not suer

Posted by Thorsten Schöning <ts...@am-soft.de>.
Guten Tag Jamie Addison,
am Dienstag, 22. Mai 2012 um 00:47 schrieben Sie:

> hi im not sure if i have the applicaTION or not how can i tell

Try to use it and see if it works? Your question is really hard t
answer because there is no "the application", you can have various
different clients which may even work differently. One can have
command line clients which normally can be executed using svn
--version, TortoiseSVN which is a Windows Explorer integration, you
may just have installed a server only package without any client,
depending on your OS and installation method of whatever you use the
executables may not be in the path etc.

You really should be more descriptive, at least about what you did
that you think you have installed the application without being sure.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail:Thorsten.Schoening@AM-SoFT.de

Telefon.............030-2 1001-310
Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04

AG Hanover HRB 207 694 - Geschäftsführer: Andreas Muchow

RE: not suer

Posted by "Cooke, Mark" <ma...@siemens.com>.

You don't want to give much information, do you?

Whatever, try running the command `svn` and see if you get an error or not.  If you told us at least what operating system you use we might be able to help more...

~ mark c