Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by 田 小波 <ti...@outlook.com> on 2018/12/21 07:18:06 UTC

Source code guide published

Hi community:

The source code guide is published on the official website, and you can access it via this link[1].
The source code guide currently contains source code analysis for Dubbo SPI, Adaptive Extension, Service export, Service import, and cluster fault tolerance. There is currently no analysis of the Dubbo invoke process, which I will update later.
It is important to note that the source code guide was modified from my personal article. So it may seem that it is not professional enough. If there are any mistakes in the article, please feel free to mention the issue, or PR to correct it. Let us build the Dubbo community together, thank you.

源码导读系列文章目前已经在官网上发布了,你可以通过此链接[1]进行访问。源码导读目前包含 Dubbo SPI、Adaptive Extension、Service export、Service import、集群容错等模块的源码分析。除此之外,还缺少对 Dubbo 调用过程的分析,我将在随后进行更新。
需要特别说明的是,源码导读系列文章是由我个人文章修改而来。因此看起来可能会显得不够专业,如果文章中有错误不妥之处,欢迎大家提 issue,或者 PR 进行修正。让我们一起共建 Dubbo 社区,感谢。

[cid:ad4e9bb9-eb7c-4203-abf7-7890fe04fb05]

Regards,
Xiaobo

[1] http://dubbo.apache.org/zh-cn/docs/source_code_guide/dubbo-spi.html

Re: Source code guide published

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
thumb up!

Posted by 田 小波 <ti...@outlook.com>.
Hi Ian, Huxing:

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
Xiaobo,

Nice job and great articles. Pls. keep contributing on this area, and
attract others who're interested in interpreting code to add more articles.

Thanks,
-Ian.

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,