Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jie Lee <za...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/02 20:29:04 UTC

SMX4 Sources

Hi,

How can I get the source of SMX4, I've tried this one -> svn co https://
svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/all smx4
with maven 2.2.1, maven 3.0 and maven 3.0.3, I got the follow exception
"org.apache.maven.BuildFailureException: Unable to build project it requires
Maven version 3.0.0"

Thanks

--
[]'s

Zan Jie Lee

Re: SMX4 Sources

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

You probably want to retry that again -- the artifact you're missing
is in central repo (cfr. http://search.maven.org/#browse%7C44959189)
so you were probably experiencing a network glitch or something when
that download failed.  If that still fails, you probably want to try
deleting the ~/.m2/repository/org/apache/cxf/cxf-testutils directory
to force a completely new download of those CXF artifacts.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
FuseSource