Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Sochea Meas (LMC)" <So...@ericsson.ca> on 2003/06/17 20:59:16 UTC

The OperationDesc for sendSms was not syncronized

Hi all,

	I have another question. I am somewhat stuck with my problem an a really need help from axis community. Does anyone know what this error mean? This error occur when I try to display it in a browser using AxisServlet and once successfully deployed. BTW, I am using Axis 1.0

java.lang.Exception: The OperationDesc for sendSms was not syncronized to a method of se.ericsson.jambala.jscs.webservice.parlayx.sms.SendSmsBindingImpl.
	at org.apache.axis.InternalException.<init>(InternalException.java:108)
	at org.apache.axis.description.ServiceDesc.syncOperationToClass(ServiceDesc.java:671)
	at org.apache.axis.description.ServiceDesc.getSyncedOperationsForName(ServiceDesc.java:925)
	at org.apache.axis.description.ServiceDesc.loadServiceDescByIntrospectionRecursive(ServiceDesc.java:801)
	at org.apache.axis.description.ServiceDesc.loadServiceDescByIntrospection(ServiceDesc.java:768)
	at org.apache.axis.providers.java.JavaProvider.initServiceDesc(JavaProvider.java:551)
	at org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.SOAPService.getInitializedServiceDesc(SOAPService.java:322)
	at org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDService.makeNewInstance(WSDDService.java:477)
	at org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDeployment.getDeployedServices(WSDDDeployment.java:566)
	at org.apache.axis.configuration.FileProvider.getDeployedServices(FileProvider.java:322)
	at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.reportAvailableServices(AxisServlet.java:584)
	at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doGet(AxisServlet.java:256)
	at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBase.java:282)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:447)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:414)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java:823)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:768)
	at org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpConnectionHandler.java:213)
	at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:419)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:501)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

Any help is appreciated!

-----
Sochea MEAS
LMC/JG/A department
Ericsson Communication Canada

telephone: 514-345-7900 ext. 3432
email: Sochea.Meas@ericsson.ca

Re: The OperationDesc for sendSms was not syncronized

Posted by James Black <jb...@ieee.org>.
Sochea Meas (LMC) wrote:

>         I have another question. I am somewhat stuck with my problem
> an a really need help from axis community. Does anyone know what this
> error mean? This error occur when I try to display it in a browser
> using AxisServlet and once successfully deployed. BTW, I am using Axis 1.0

  Did you undeploy the service before redeploying it?

  You may want to undeploy it, and if you can't get that to work just
delete server-config.wsdd and restart Tomcat (server-config.wsdd should
be in webapps/axis/WEB-INF, at least on my system).
  Then redeploy it, and see what you get.

--
"We do not lose our identity in our relations with others; in part, at least, we achieve our identity by those relations." Tony Blair, 1993