Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Dave Birdsall <da...@esgyn.com> on 2017/08/28 16:02:30 UTC

FW: [DISCUSS] Notice to Podlings RE Facebook BSD+Patents License

We use some Facebook classes in the implementation of NAString. Is there a license issue there?

Dave

Posted by Steve Varnau <st...@esgyn.com>.
I don't think so, Dave.  Looks like those dependencies were removed in the past or are things released under ASFv2 license.
Trafodion doesn't have any references to the license in question.

--Steve