Posted to dev@community.apache.org by ارمان حبیبی <ar...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/04 17:29:08 UTC

Help with task: Create Twitter list of all projects

I would like to help out with the task listed at https://helpwanted.apache.org/task.html?5c18cd0e

Re: Help with task: Create Twitter list of all projects

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
Note also that https://twitter.com/TheASF/following is probably a really
good place to start, and may, in fact, already be comprehensive.

Posted by Santiago Gala <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.