Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by kbutler <ke...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/20 21:51:31 UTC

Re: Confusion with Regex

Are you sure your variable name(s) are not declared elsewhere in your test
plan?

Might be a dumb question, but I've used the RegexExtractor for a long time
w/o issue.  How are you getting your multiple values out?

Re: Confusion with Regex

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi
In all probability the Regex Extractor has not been defined as a child of
the Sampler and is instead scoped to all the Samplers

regards
deepak