Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/30 18:17:15 UTC

Shall GSoC students track progress in Jira?

Hi,

shall we tell our GSoC students (and volunteers:)) to create Jira issues
for their projects?
I think that would be nice for our documentation and for 3th parties to
follow up whats going on.
And actually this just the way we work together.

What do you think?

Sebastian
--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: Shall GSoC students track progress in Jira?

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
I think each patch should have a jira issue. One can create an
umbrella issue as well.

Dear students,
how it is going? you have two days left till the next status point.

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095