Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Norbert Kalmar <nk...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2019/06/03 08:48:21 UTC

Re: Dropping ANT precommit script - last stept

Hi Enrico,

Thanks for looking into this.
I also agree on the points to be dropped. Patrick has a valid point on the
contrib tests though. (Maybe a vote on dropping some contrib projects
first? :) )

I'd also like to add I get a lot of javadoc warnings on maven, I'm not sure
why Ant doesn't complain, guess different configuration?

Regards,
Norbert

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
I have disabled the Maven precommit for branch-3.4 and I have also disable
ANT precommit for master.

We are keeping ANT only for
https://builds.apache.org/job/Zookeeper-trunk-single-thread/
this is the job that add the "SUCCESS|FAILURE integrated in master ...." on
JIRA tickets.
I have started a separate thread for it.

As soon as we drop or migrate that stuff we can drop build.xml !!

I am pushing for the drop of ant because I would like to introduce new
maven modules and Ant is really a showstopper for me

Enrico

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Norbert Kalmar <nk...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Thank Enrico, awesome work!