Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Bleza TAKOUDA <dr...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/02 11:13:41 UTC

iPOJO composition

After working with the OSGi service component models I preferred iPOJO
because of the compositional layer it supports. From the document it says
that iPOJO supports only the a structural composition approach.
But I have in mind an idea of adding a composition model similar to
workflows;
so I have a couple of questions about the start point since this falls into
the advance topics:
Do I have to
       1. extend iPOJO with a composition handler?
       2. will the handler's XSD be concerned with the extension as well?

Thanks in advance for your feedbacks
-Bleza-