Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/21 23:51:33 UTC

[DISCUSS] jre.properties.cxf

Hi

Some Karaf versions provide ajre.properties.cxffile
(https://github.com/apache/karaf/blob/karaf-2.4.0/assemblies/features/framework/src/main/filtered-resources/resources/etc/jre.properties.cxf)
with some packages commented out (e.g. javax.xml.ws). I suppose these
packages are provided by one of the bundles installed with CXF. We
install now the complete CXF feature at boot in ServiceMix. Do we need
to comment out these packages too?

Best regards
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak

JEE & OSS Architect | Senior Solution Architect @ Capgemini | Committer
@ ASF
Capgemini <http://www.pl.capgemini.com/> | Software Solutions Center
<http://www.pl.capgemini-sdm.com/> | Wroclaw
e-mail: krzys.sobkowiak@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com> |
Twitter: @KSobkowiak
Calendar: http://goo.gl/yvsebC

Re: [DISCUSS] jre.properties.cxf

Posted by "Sobkowiak, Krzysztof" <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I have seen the file is no more available in Karaf 3 sources. Thanks for
your clarifications.

Regards
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak

JEE & OSS Architect | Technical Architect @ Capgemini | Committer @ ASF

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Krzysztof

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [DISCUSS] jre.properties.cxf

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, IIRC, it's not necessary since KARAF 2.3.x
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.