Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by saddaypally <sh...@live.com> on 2019/10/12 16:28:19 UTC

Re: Artemis warning AMQ224091 Bridge is unable to connect to destination

Have you been able to figure out why your bridge setup doesn't work? I'm
hitting the same warning and even upon setting the log level to TRACE, I'm
unable to gain any understanding what the problem is. 1 thing that sticks
out is that the connection timeout is 2000 ms and I'm not sure if I need to
increase this? My servers are both  in AWS within the same region but in 2
different AZs. Can you provide details on how you've been able to resolve
this issue?