Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org> on 2004/04/19 13:59:55 UTC

Re: Moving the federation forward

Peoples,

How are things tracking?  I know Xalan, Xerces and XML Graphics were
doing things as has AxKit, but it'd be great to get a status on this list!

XML-Security - we started some discussion some time back, and it's
currently waiting on me writing up a draft resolution for the board's
next meeting.  (Bad Berin - no cookie, to quote someone else on this
list :>.)

Cheers,
	Berin