Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by William Ferguson <Wi...@yarris.com> on 2007/09/19 00:13:59 UTC

Releasing 2.0.8

Now that it seems a release of 2.0.8 is imminent.

What is the protocol for agitating for issues that have been patched to
be included in 2.0.8?
Eg http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2123

William

Re: Releasing 2.0.8

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
Has a patch attached so I changed the fix version to 2.0.8 and we'll
see where we get with it.
On 18 Sep 07, at 3:13 PM 18 Sep 07, William Ferguson wrote:

> Now that it seems a release of 2.0.8 is imminent.
>
> What is the protocol for agitating for issues that have been
> patched to
> be included in 2.0.8?
> Eg http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2123
>

> William

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder and PMC Chair, Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

Re: Releasing 2.0.8

Posted by William Ferguson <Wi...@yarris.com>.
The problem in the current system is that it is not possible (for a
non-committer at least) to set the patch flag to true except when the
issue is first created.

So issues that get raised and have a patch subsequently attached never
get flagged as having a patch.

William

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Re: Releasing 2.0.8