Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Matei Zaharia <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/01 03:39:11 UTC

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Designating maintainers for some Spark components

An update on this: After adding the initial maintainer list, we got feedback to add more maintainers for some components, so we added four others (Josh Rosen for core API, Mark Hamstra for scheduler, Shivaram Venkataraman for MLlib and Xiangrui Meng for Python). We also decided to lower the "timeout" for waiting for a maintainer to a week. Hopefully this will provide more options for reviewing in these components.

The complete list is available at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/Committers.

Matei