Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Amin Samir <am...@hotmail.com> on 2014/02/24 07:33:49 UTC

Why no use sync rather than async for NFS storage?

Hello,

All cloudstack documentation prepares the NFS share using async, why not use sync for better data protection?

Has anyone used NFS shares with sync? what would be the drawbacks if any?

Thanks for your valuable responses.
Amin

RE: Why no use sync rather than async for NFS storage?

Posted by Amin Samir <am...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks John and Krisstofer for your support.

Amin

Posted by John Kinsella <jl...@stratosec.co>.

Posted by John Kinsella <jl...@stratosec.co>.