Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Tim Van Steenburgh <va...@users.sf.net> on 2014/01/01 05:21:36 UTC

[allura:tickets] #6896 Developer architecture docs

allura:tv/6896

---

** [tickets:#6896] Developer architecture docs**

**Status:** code-review
**Labels:** docs
**Created:** Tue Nov 19, 2013 08:28 PM UTC by Dave Brondsema
**Last Updated:** Fri Dec 20, 2013 02:41 PM UTC
**Owner:** Tim Van Steenburgh

It'd be useful to have some high-level docs for developers that are getting started with Allura.  And update/overhaul our current developer-oriented doc pages.  I think we should cover things like: how the code is organized, what technology is used (paster, TG, EW, jinja, etc), how to log & debug, how tests work, etc.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because allura-dev@incubator.apache.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/