Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@iu.edu> on 2012/12/01 20:03:42 UTC

schema namespaces and hosting location

Hi All,

Currently we use the following schema namespaces:

gfac - http://schemas.airavata.apache.org/gfac/type
workflow tracking - http://airavata.apache.org/schemas/workflow_tracking_types
Workflow execution context - http://schemas.airavata.apache.org/workflow-execution-context

Also, since the current namespaces are not resolvable url's, we are using schema location attribute and pulling them from personal websites, example - http://people.apache.org/~lahiru/GFacParameterTypes.xsd

How about we follow standard practice and unify all of them to a identical target namespace and also add a month and year to the namespace? That will change this namespaces to:
http://airavata.apache.org/schemas/2012/12  and also host them from the airavata web svn location so any of us could commit changes to?

Cheers,
Suresh

Re: schema namespaces and hosting location

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 4:29 PM, Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I apologize for not realizing there are hard coded schema constants. I
> updated them for now. I will create a JIRA to eliminate all of these hard
> coded xml parsing and use the beans instead.

Great !

Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab

Re: schema namespaces and hosting location

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi All,

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi All,