Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/10 19:39:52 UTC

Fresh clone, clean m2 repo give error during airavata build

Hi Devs,

I get this error[1] when I try to build master. Can someone please help to
build.

[1]http://pastebin.com/M76ydn4N

Lahiru

--
Research Assistant
Science Gateways Group

Re: Fresh clone, clean m2 repo give error during airavata build

Posted by Chathuri Wimalasena <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lahiru, Randy,

This is resolved now. I'm able to build from clean repo.

Thanks..
Chathuri

Posted by Randy Heiland <he...@iu.edu>.