Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Russell Brown <Ru...@ioko.com> on 2008/09/12 17:46:16 UTC

T5: String Property contains html but it gets escaped

Hi,
I have some content in a DB that actually has formatting information stored with it. I grab the string and stick it in a component property but when it is rendered the html markup has been escaped. Anyway I can have my string verbatim?

Cheers in advance

Russell

RE: T5: String Property contains html but it gets escaped

Posted by Russell Brown <Ru...@ioko.com>.
Thanks!

> I have some content in a DB that actually has formatting information stored with it. I grab the string and stick it in a component property but when it is rendered the html markup has been escaped. Anyway I can have my string verbatim?
>
> Cheers in advance
>
> Russell

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Re: T5: String Property contains html but it gets escaped

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
OutputRaw component.

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 8:46 AM, Russell Brown <Ru...@ioko.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I have some content in a DB that actually has formatting information stored with it. I grab the string and stick it in a component property but when it is rendered the html markup has been escaped. Anyway I can have my string verbatim?
>
> Cheers in advance
>
> Russell

Howard M. Lewis Ship