Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by gavinju <ga...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/22 00:57:31 UTC

There is a big bug in the Date Component.

Yesterday, I had upgraded my ofbiz version 12.04.04.
But the Date Component can't do well, after I selected, and there was
nothing to appear.

Attachment is my screen copy.

Re: There is a big bug in the Date Component.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-5735

Jacques

Posted by gavinju <ga...@gmail.com>.
Snap2.gif <http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/file/n4654156/Snap2.gif>
This is the screen copy in the 13.07, it is right.

Re: There is a big bug in the Date Component.

Posted by gavinju <ga...@gmail.com>.
Snap1.gif <http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/file/n4654155/Snap1.gif>
This is my screen copy.