Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Dezider Mesko <d....@sh.cvut.cz> on 2007/06/26 19:33:18 UTC

null, true, false

Hello,
I want to have checked html checkbox when my value is undefined (default
value is checked) or variable is true.

<input #errorClass("aktivni") size="30" id="aktivni" type="checkbox"
name="aktivni" #if($OsobaNovaForm.aktivni==false) #else checked#end/>

This of course doesnt work. Some ideas how to distinguish false and null
  value?

thx d.

Re: null, true, false

Posted by dizzi <D....@sh.cvut.cz>.
thank you nathan, few seconds after post, Ive found error on my side too...

d.

Re: null, true, false

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
#if ( "$OsobaNovaForm.aktivni" != "" ) checked#end