Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by GOMEZ Henri <hg...@slib.fr> on 2000/04/03 16:43:29 UTC

Cocoon 1.7.2 and AS/400

Hi,

Just to inform Cocoon developpers that 1.7.2 release
seems to works well on AS/400 V4R4.

It wasn't the case with 1.7

Thanks again

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : gomez@slib.fr         (. .)
PGP KEY : 4912D659    ...oOOo..(_)..oOOo...
PGP Fingerprint : 8CAD0D50356DA7E45C540B010FFE39E8

Re: Cocoon 1.7.2 and AS/400

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
GOMEZ Henri wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just to inform Cocoon developpers that 1.7.2 release
> seems to works well on AS/400 V4R4.
>
> It wasn't the case with 1.7

Great, could you please file in a complete system report for the
installation section... thanks.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Re: Cocoon, Am I missing something...?

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Tue, 4 Apr 2000, Ulrich Mayring wrote:

> Matthew Cordes wrote:
> >
> >      1.   Is there a way to separate my java code and the xml document?
> >      Could I use an include for that?
>
> Well, since XSP pages have to be XML anyway, I don't see how this could
> be done. Of course you could write a producer for cocoon that does all
> kinds of Java stuff and that would be seperated cleanly from any XML.

They're called taglibs. That's their whole deal.

- donald

Re: Cocoon, Am I missing something...?

Posted by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de>.
Matthew Cordes wrote:

>      1.   Is there a way to separate my java code and the xml document?
>      Could I use an include for that?

Well, since XSP pages have to be XML anyway, I don't see how this could
be done. Of course you could write a producer for cocoon that does all
kinds of Java stuff and that would be seperated cleanly from any XML.

>      3.   Is there a more in-depth how-to or any more documentation? (My
>      hopes aren't too high on this one :)

There's always the source ;-)

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Softwareentwicklung

Cocoon, Am I missing something...?

Posted by Matthew Cordes <mc...@maine.edu>.
Hello. I'm new to Cocoon ( and this list ) and have a few questions for
anyone who cares to listen.

	1.	Is there a way to separate my java code and the xml document?
	Could I use an include for that?

	2.	Are there any more advanced examples, perhaps with forms,
	especially text inputs so I can see how that is handled.

	3.	Is there a more in-depth how-to or any more documentation? (My
	hopes aren't too high on this one :)

Thanks for you time,
-matt