Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Gerzabek <mi...@efp.co.at> on 2001/06/11 13:55:25 UTC

Using forte2.0 IE - Introspection Error

I get an error from the "fastjavac: /org/apache/cocoon/generation/Generator
has incorrect version 46, should be 45"

Does anyone know what this means? The introspector even doesn't show me the
methods of the classes in the cocoon-2.0b.jar file.

Michael

RE: Using forte2.0 IE - Introspection Error

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@dff.st>.
use the external compiler... (e.g.jdk1.3)
the internal one gave us some strange error, too.
--
Torsten