Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Someone123 <pa...@gmx.de> on 2019/05/27 08:30:08 UTC

ldap users don't see connections to servers, if they members of a group which include connections

Hello,

I've got the Problem, that ldap users can only connect to servers, if I
assign the connection manually. So it only works, if I enable the checkboxes
in the lower part, of user configuration.
If an ldap user is a members of a group, which include connections to
servers, this ldap user don't see any connections. But permissions like
"create a new connections" works. This issue doesn't concern local created
users.

Many thanks in advance
Best regards

Re: ldap users don't see connections to servers, if they members of a group which include connections

Posted by Someone123 <pa...@gmx.de>.
Hello Nick,

Thank you for your quick reply.
Yes, I am using Version 1.0.0. That are great news, that this bug is fixed
in the new Version.

Re: ldap users don't see connections to servers, if they members of a group which include connections

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 4:30 AM Someone123 <pa...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've got the Problem, that ldap users can only connect to servers, if I
> assign the connection manually. So it only works, if I enable the
> checkboxes
> in the lower part, of user configuration.
> If an ldap user is a members of a group, which include connections to
> servers, this ldap user don't see any connections. But permissions like
> "create a new connections" works. This issue doesn't concern local created
> users.

If you're using Guacamole 1.0.0, you are most likely hitting this issue:

The change has been made in the git repo, and will be released with the
next version, 1.1.0.

-Nick