Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Will Stevens <sw...@apache.org> on 2017/04/03 14:55:12 UTC

Register for CCC Miami

Hello Everyone,
We are now into April and the CCC is starting to get closer.  If you have
not registered already, get on it before the pricing changes again.

The prices go up again on April 16th [1], so make sure you get your tickets
before then.

This is going to be a great event with a lot of opportunities to meet other
developers and users who successfully leverage Apache CloudStack in their
organizations.

There are still sponsorship opportunities [2], so please get in touch if
you are interested in sponsoring.

Looking forward to a lot of great conversations, ideas and collaboration.

See you in Miami,

*​**Will Stevens*

[1] http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/#attend
[
​2]
http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/#sponsors
​
​

Re: Register for CCC Miami

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
Will is right!
Folks do not wait until the last minute to register. This ApacheCon is
going to be a unique opportunity to meet our awesome community.
Adding my two cents, I received this, and I think some of you that did not
register may like it.

> Register now and save 20% off your pass with code APCSP20 - bit.ly/2n0F5MO
> .

I do not know if there is a limit of registration per discount code, but if
there is. Please let us know. I think everyone that had a presentation
accepted also received a discount code like this one.

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: Register for CCC Miami

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.