Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Olufemi Anthony <fe...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/27 10:50:51 UTC

Calling External Perl cgi script from cocoon

Hi all, is it possible to call an external Perl cgi script from
cocoon? Can someone provide an example of doing this?

Thanks,
-- Femi
minds." - Albert Einstein.

Re: Calling External Perl cgi script from cocoon

Posted by "beyanet.com" <be...@yahoo.co.uk>.
>Hi all, is it possible to call an external Perl cgi script from
>cocoon? Can someone provide an example of doing this?

Femi,
I came across this interesting article some time ago:

http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2002/07/02/axkit.html

HTH

Uzo

Re: Calling External Perl cgi script from cocoon

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
Olufemi Anthony wrote:
> Hi all, is it possible to call an external Perl cgi script from
> cocoon? Can someone provide an example of doing this?

Well, you can use HTTP, can't you? That's probably the only
straightforward way.

<map:generate src="http://localhost/cgi-bin/my-script.pl"/>

Regards, Upayavira