Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Nail Uenlue <na...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/28 21:14:53 UTC

Oracle table of object types as parameter to a stored procedure

Hi everyone,

Can someone give me some hints how to find a solution to the problem
described in the subject?
I pretty tried the sample provided in the FAQ at:

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/How+do+I+call+a+stored+procedure+and+the+parameter+is+Oracle+Object+Type

and the sample itself is not working and the

jdbcType="oracleARRAY"

causes the sample to fail in my case. As there's already a comment in
the sample on the FAQ page describing the same issue..there might
really be a problem with the sample.

My scenario is exactly the same as in the FAQ...

An object type A and another object type B as a table of the A objec
types. I also give this as a parameter.

Your help is appreciated

cya,
Nail