Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Bart van Deenen <ba...@fastmail.fm> on 2016/09/12 07:44:48 UTC

setting the name of a subtask ?

Hi all

I'm using Flink 1.1 with a streaming job, consisting of a few maps and a
few aggregations.
In the web dashboard for the job I see subtask names like:

TriggerWindow(SlidingEventTimeWindows(600000, 5000),
FoldingStateDescriptor{serializer=null, initialValue=Res(0,List()),
foldFunction=org.apache.flink.streaming.api.scala.function.util.ScalaFoldFunction@5c42d2b7},
EventTimeTrigger(), WindowedStream.fold(WindowedStream.java:238)) ->
Filter -> Map

Is it possible to give this a more human readable name from my job
program?

Greetings

Bart van Deenen

Re: setting the name of a subtask ?