Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Flavio da Silveira Pepino <fl...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/04 16:06:56 UTC

Reporting configuration section user.properties

I'm reading the user.properties file and I'm not sure about the difference
between jmeter.reportgenerator.sample_filter
and jmeter.reportgenerator.exporter.html.series_filter

May someone explain me?

Re: Reporting configuration section user.properties

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.

Am 4. September 2019 18:06:56 MESZ schrieb Flavio da Silveira Pepino <fl...@gmail.com>:
>I'm reading the user.properties file and I'm not sure about the
>difference
>between jmeter.reportgenerator.sample_filter

This is global for all exporters.

>and jmeter.reportgenerator.exporter.html.series_filter

This is all to the exporter named 'html'.

Felix