Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Sergey Fadeev <sf...@yarpivo.ru> on 2003/11/26 13:04:58 UTC

Re[2]: [Avalon#] When shall we release it?

HVdOES> hmmm. I used in a project that is going to production about this month.

Super!

HVdOES> We need someone to work on the logger and put this thing to work. Anyone?

I can do this next week if nobody else do it before me.

Also Avalon# needs Selectors implementation or something else that can
interchange this functionality. I also can get down to this next week.

--
Best regards,
 Sergey

Re: [Avalon#] When shall we release it?

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Sergey Fadeev wrote:

> HVdOES> hmmm. I used in a project that is going to production about this month.
>
> Super!
>
> HVdOES> We need someone to work on the logger and put this thing to work. Anyone?
>
> I can do this next week if nobody else do it before me.
>
> Also Avalon# needs Selectors implementation or something else that can
> interchange this functionality. I also can get down to this next week.

Let's not until we REALLY need it.  I think we don't.  C# is its own beast, so
let's not force something on it when there is no documented need for it.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin