Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com> on 2006/04/21 20:59:10 UTC

[announce] Welcome Apache Geronimo's newest committer - Rick McGuire

In recognition of his contributions and participation in the Apache
Geronimo community,  the Geronimo PMC is proud to announce the
committership of Rick McGuire.

Rick has contributed in many places, and is a pleasure to work with, and
we look forward to his continued involvement as a committer.

Please join us in congratulating Rick.

The Apache Geronimo PMC

Re: [announce] Welcome Apache Geronimo's newest committer - Rick McGuire

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.
Congrats! :)

geir

Posted by Gianny Damour <gi...@optusnet.com.au>.
Well done Rick and Welcome on board!

Gianny

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Rick !

Cheers
Prasad

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@savoirtech.com>.

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Rick!

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Rick!!

-Vamsi

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 4/21/06, Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com> wrote:
> In recognition of his contributions and participation in the Apache
> Geronimo community,  the Geronimo PMC is proud to announce the
> committership of Rick McGuire.

At last! ;) Not that I couldn't manage the traffic of his patches, but
it's much safer for Geronimo when his newest patches are applied once
they're done.  Keep'em coming, indeed!

Welcome aboard Rick!

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl

Re: [announce] Welcome Apache Geronimo's newest committer - Rick McGuire

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
Congratulations Rick!  It's very well deserved.

thanks
david jencks

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!!!

- sachin

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
CONGRATS Rick !!! Very well deserved

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by John Sisson <jr...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Rick!

Regards,

John

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Welcome :-)

--jason

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
Welcome to the world of breaking the build and release frenzy! ;)

Congrats, Rick!

-David

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
Congrats Rick.  It was very well deserved.

-dain

Posted by Man <ma...@gmail.com>.
hey ,
Thats a greate News ,
Congrats Rick for joining AG group as a committer !!!

Posted by ReghuRam Rajakumar Vasanthakumari <re...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!!! Rick

Reghu

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Congratulations Rick!!!  Great work and certainly well deserved.

Joe

--
Joe Bohn
joe.bohn at earthlink.net

lose."   -- Jim Elliot

Re: [announce] Welcome Apache Geronimo's newest committer - Rick McGuire

Posted by Bharath <db...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Rick!

/Bharath

Re: [announce] Welcome Apache Geronimo's newest committer - Rick McGuire

Posted by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
Congratulations! Rick.

Anita

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: [announce] Welcome Apache Geronimo's newest committer - Rick McGuire

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.