Posted to user@ant.apache.org by D Bamud <no...@cad.delhi.nic.in> on 2003/05/10 07:46:26 UTC

Together Control Center Task

Does anyone have ANT task for reverse engineering a java package using Together Control Center CASE
Tool.

-- Many Thanks

Re: Together Control Center Task

Posted by Kevin LaVergne <kl...@comcast.net>.
This is what I have. I'm not sure if it is what you need, but it may be a
start. I have included in the zip file two jars that you will need for Ant
and a build file fragment that you can use for calling the tasks. If you
need some help with them, let me know.

Kevin

Posted by D Bamud <no...@cad.delhi.nic.in>.

Posted by Kevin LaVergne <kl...@comcast.net>.