Posted to users@camel.apache.org by mcnamara <ti...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/18 00:36:27 UTC

multicast and file consumer using managed threads?

Running in a server managed environment, it is preferable to use managed
threads when ever possible.  Is it possible to have these components (and
others that spawn threads) modified to use Spring's TaskExecutor abstraction
(a la JmsComonent).  If this is the case, we could configure the components
to use the server's WorkManager API.

Thanks
Tim...

Re: multicast and file consumer using managed threads?

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
Tim, do you want to open a jira for this?
Hadrian

Posted by mcnamara <ti...@gmail.com>.
JIRA  https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-1098 [CAMEL-1098]
created